- Infections of the skin (bacteria, fungi, viruses..etc.).
- Sexually transmitted diseases (prevention, diagnosis, treatment, advice) HIV, Sifilis, Candidiasis, Herpes, Trichomoniasis, Chlamydiasis, Ureaplasma, Mycoplasma infection etc.
Eczema, atopy, dermatitis. Allergies (urticaria, vasculitis..etc.).
- Various eruptions of unknown origin.
- Benign or malignant skin lesions (moles, fibroids, sun damage, skin cancer).
- Skin blemishes.
- Vascular lesions (ruby points, angiomas, vascular spider, etc.).
- Diseases of the scalp (hair loss, dandruff, alopecias etc.).
- Diseases of the nails (fungi, malformation, discoloration, etc.).
- Methods of treatment. Dermatoscopy: to diagnose moles.
- Thread Tools.
- Crioterapia: application of cold on the skin with liquid nitrogen.
- It is used for warts, other types of benign skin lesions, and sometimes sun damage.
- Biopsy: Invasive procedure (with local anesthesia) that allows to take a sample of the tissue to analyze it under a microscope in order to diagnose a cutaneous pathology.
- Electro-scalpel: A device that is used with local anesthesia to coagulate, cut or remove soft tissue. (Fibroids, warts, other benign lesions of the skin).
- Systemic (tablets, capsules, etc.).
- Dermoscopy: to diagnose moles.
- Topic: creams, solutions, ointments etc.
- Cryotherapy: application of cold on the skin with liquid nitrogen. It is used for warts, other types of benign skin lesions, and sometimes sun damage.
- Biopsy: An invasive procedure (with local anesthesia) that allows you to take a sample of the tissue to analyze it under a microscope in order to diagnose a cutaneous pathology.
- Electrosurgical: a device used with local anesthesia to coagulate, cut or remove soft tissue (fibroids, warts, other benign skin lesions).
Systemic (tablets, capsules etc.).
- Quimic Peelings: The word peeling means peeling or pickling. In dermocosmetic, it is that which produces an accelerated cellular renewal of the layers of the skin for purposes as diverse as cleaning, nutrition, hydration, diminishing the effects of aging, antiseborrheic action, depigmenting, action against acne and acne scars, etc. It is a good, non-invasive option that helps maintain a healthy, cosmetically beautiful skin that inhibits the effects of aging. Depending on the depth of action of the substance used the peeling can be:
- Superficial: it produces a destruction of the stratum corneo and partial of the epidermis
- Medium: causes a total destruction of the epidermis and total or partial of the papillary dermis
- Deep: induces a destruction Total of the epidermis and the dermis to the narrow middle reticular.
The effectiveness of the peeling depends on many factors, such as the knowledge of the chemical to be used, the characteristics of the skin to be treated (phototype, thickness, ethnic inheritance, hypersensitivity …), the formulation of each substance ..), contact time, etc.