The concept of nutrition has changed considerably in recent years. Until recently food was expected to cover energy demand and the need for vitamins and minerals.
Nowadays we know that vitality, humor, patience, concentration, endurance at work and health depend greatly on what we eat.
Scientific research has recently discovered that some foods contain numerous bioactive molecules that can prevent chronic, degenerative diseases and even interact with genes (nutrigenomics).
A good food program has to be personalized and is based on several principles
- Cover the need for protein, carbohydrate and fat as needed.
- Satisfy the demand for macro and micro nutrients (vitamins, minerals, amino acids, trace elements).
- Favor intestinal health and promote proper absorption.
- Treat inflammation.
- Reduce oxidative stress.
- Debugging the organism (elimination of heavy metals and other toxic substances.
- Regulate body weight.
- Improve mood.
- Improve immune response.
- Treat or prevent chronic and degenerative diseases.
- Change the style of life and acquire healthy habits.
- Respects biorhythms and includes crononutricion.
The study of each patient is based on
- Complete blood test.
- BCC analysis that determines the quantitative need for vitamins, minerals, amino acids, hormones and detects heavy metals in the body. The sample is obtained from the hair bulb, analyzed in a specific laboratory equipped with the latest technology microscope, and it takes a week to obtain the results.
- The DNA test to adapt the nutrition according to the genetic information. The sample is obtained through the saliva and it takes 3-4 weeks to get the results.